On this week’s episode, I have Damon Cart, who has a huge career and life turnaround story. Only a few years ago Damon suffered from depression running his own life insurance business as a State Farm agent while his marriage also broke down.
Looking for ways to relieve his depression, he found NLP and began a tremendous journey of self discovery over several years training with some of the world’s most renowned NLP Trainers including Robert Dilts and Steve Andreas. He’s now burning from within, recently happily married to the love of his life, fulfilling his dream of being able to travel while running his business and now training and transforming individuals rapidly with some of the most powerful models that have changed his own life, including changing your own self-concept.
. In this episode, we discuss:
- Spotting signals in life that you are on the wrong career path
- Damon’s experience of depression from spending all day in a business he hated
- Lifting depression in one hour with NLP versus over a year in traditional therapy
- Finding an interest that developed into a passion that became a business
- Finally being able to make tough but congruent life decisions by shifting limiting beliefs
- The importance of building your life from your own values not ones imposed by others
- The self concept model and transforming your highest values into a quality of who you are
- What’s the one thing that’s made Damon Cart burn from within?
- Take the Career Assessment right now from Damon’s Self Concept Research Group here
- Steve Andreas’ book, Transforming Yourself, about his self-concept model, now rolling out across the world by Damon Cart and his business partner
- Hundreds of videos about NLP on Damon Cart’s highly-popular YouTube channel here