On this week’s episode, I have Lori Ann Arsenalt who is the founder and chief grounding officer of Freedom Within Wellness and certainly has made a huge career transition and life transition story too. Lori Ann was a human resources manager for 18 years over in Canada and in the government of Prince Edward Island and decided to change her life completely, and moved to Thailand and developed a career and business training TRE or trauma and tension release exercises. Freedom Within is a global wellness and coaching services company based in Chiang Mai Thailand, where I lived for about three years and freedom within offers Tre certification and training to people from all around the world.
On this episode, you will discover:
- How Lori Ann made the decision to leave her safe, secure government role of almost 20 years
- How she not only managed the transition of her career but her country and lifestyle too moving to Chiang Mai, Thailand
- What practice she has developed to fine tune her decision making and make great gut decisions continuously in career and life
- The concept of grounding and how it can help improve the clarity of your thought and relationships with others
- What’s the one thing that’s made Lori Ann Arsenault burn from within?
The full show notes and videos of other interviews are available at Burnfromwithin.com/interviews, so listen all the way through, and enjoy!
- Monthly free TRE Facebook event with Lori Ann Arsenault (next one Sunday January 10th)
- Freedom Within Wellness: Facebook page and Website –https://www.yourfreedomwithin.com/
- TRE founder David Bercili video for you to follow grounding exercises for free on YouTube
- Book a free 20-minute laser-focused clarity call to support you in your next major career or life decision here