I talk to Jamie Smart, an international best selling author of the book, clarity: clear mind, better performance and bigger results. After reading the book myself, I wanted to explore some really Paradigm shifting concepts of psychology from it in this interview.
The principles we discuss can really help people going through life changes or career change, enabling them a way to make better decisions from within.
In this episode we discuss:
- Clarity being like a small child’s standard-setting and what that means
- Why realisations and insight sometimes comes a lot of the time from getting uncomfortable and at other times in places where you are relaxed
- Jamie’s several major life and career transitions, how he made those decisions
- Where can people get their best ideas and insights from?
- How to live an authentic life and not just imitate others
- Why do you people change career and struggle to find a role or an identity that makes them happy and feel who they really are?
- How can you be confident in making a big life decision, like career change?
- What’s the one thing that makes Jamie Smart burn from within?
- Jamie Smart’s website – Jamie has tons of free content (including live training) teaching the 3 principles, as well as membership programs, his Clarity Certification program and more
- Get Clarity with Jamie Smart podcast – discussing the three principles of clarity with loads of live coaching demos to experience it in practice!
- The Thriving Coaches podcast with Jamie Smart – helping coaching create a thriving coaching business from a man who has achieved the highest level of success in the coaching world (Jamie Smart :))